Friday 25 December 2020

The Books I Read in 2020

1) Birthday Stories by Murakami

2) Talking to Strangers by Malcom Gladwell

3) Sleep: Exact Blueprints on how to sleep better and feel amazing by Brian Adams

4) Origin by Dan Brown

5) The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World's Happiest People by Meik Wiking

6) Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs

7) A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs

8) The Conference of the Birds by Ransom Riggs

9) This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor by Adam Kay

10) The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins

11) The Art of Minimalism by Olivia Telford

12) Live the Let-Go Life by Joseph Prince (Re-read the 4th time)

My goal prior to 2020 was to read 10 books per year. And for the first time in my life, I achieved that goal in 2019. Hence I stepped up the goal to be reading 12 books in a year. 

My goal in 2021 is to read 15 books. Let's read!

No comments: