Monday 19 October 2009

18 October 2009

This morning Yan Yi's aunty brought us to OK (Original Kayu). Guess wad?I ordered 'Teh ais panas'.XD muahahaha the waiter nearly write it down,den he lifted up his head n look at me.HAHA!! I know I am super lame and childish,no need you to remind me.




After that we straight away heading to OU. As I have mentioned, only Yan Yi,Wenqi,and Soo Yin know I am coming.So Yan Yi decided to let me be passer-by and walk past them,see whether they recognise me anot.




At first we discussed at the entrance.Den we felt that unsecure so we shifted to Jusco.We stood in front of escalator and discussed.Wenqi said our original plan was too lousy. Suddenly,Liyen,Yiting and Jing Yi appeared and saw me.I just ran when I spotted them,but it was too late,they saw me...





So it became not that fun.Left Jeffrey and Chee Wai to shock.XD




We followed our plan : Yan Yi asked them to meet at GSC,when they arrived he will miss call me and bring them down from the escalator.When I got the signal,I will take the escalator up to GSC.



It turned out Yan Yi only gave me a missed call when they reached the lower landing,so I just walked casually with phon in one hand towards them. I heard Jeffrey shouting words,dunno foul or gud words.And the girl's laughing.I just pretend I didn't hear anything.Chee Wai took his hand out and blocked me.Jeffrey started to murmur his words bla bla bla...




After we bought tickets for 'PandArum',we went for bowling.Wenqi they all went for shopping becoz they forgot to wear socks. At last juz left the 3musketeerz to play,Chee Wai who injured his leg be our cameraman.Thanks Chee Wai for those memorable pictures.




Jeffrey really really good at bowling.XD hahahahaha~he loves the 'longkang' so much. Refer to the score board below.muahaha




But then dunno wad had happened to me, affected by Jeffrey,I started to strike ball into 'longkang'.Bowling,Yan Yi is the best of all. *Take Note:The story behind is becoz it is Yan Yi's bufday,Jeffrey and I fong sui a bit.




After the scary 'PandArum',Wenqi asked us to bring Yan Yi to Pizza Milano as planned. They ordered cakes for him secretly.Jeffrey thought I could cast cakes out of thin air. As Liyen said in her blog,the cakes juz had four candles,Yan Yi was celebrating his 13th bufday.haha.
At the same spot,we started our Extraodinary General Meeting.haha~Jing Yi was the chairman of the meeting.We have discussed many topics and issues and worked out a plan.A really effective plan on how to spend time after PMR.
After we had crapped enuff,we went for bowling and pool again.
At 7.30pm,juz left de~3musketeerz having dinner together.Jeffrey craped very much,Yan Yi and me juz listened and add oil.hehe.
After having dinner at Wong Kok,Jeffrey and Yan Yi accompanied me to choose present for Shea Yee.
After all,FAREWELL!!!!BYE JEFFREY!!
Yan Yi and I continued to watch G.I. Joe in his house.When the clock tickles 12 times I am the 1st person to wish Yan Yi happy bufday!!!XD
"When All Else Fail, We Don't."


Y for Yan Yi,M for Matthew,P for Panda aka Jeffrey.XD



Guess whose eyes are these??Panda Jeffrey's!!





From the left Soo Yin, Chee Wai and me. LIVERPOOL ROCKS!!



DE~3Musketeerz!!!
Chee Wai, Soo Yin and Matthew
We are very good frens actually,although there has some misunderstanding laz year,which proven I m really wrong.
Yan Yi the birthday guy.
Observe the candles.
WenQi and me.
Obviously I have bended my knees to obtain the same height with Wen Qi.

For more pictures and Infomation,pls visit,http://www.illusionsofmeandyou.blogspot.com/ for Liyen's blog.
Jing Yi
'The Adventure of Matthew Lim - Journey to The South' to be continue... ...

No comments: