Saturday 12 July 2008

The Day When Sun Rise from The East And Set To The West

The Day When Sun Rise from The East And Set To The West,
I,still woke up as usual (of course,I m still alive),brushed my teeth...eat my food...drink my water....breathe my air...do my homework...
BUt...
Something that even I don expect to happen...had happened
really...........
like knock the wall and hit the ceiling and bang the floor...

The thing...
For the moment...
I know she know...
Sky know land know...

For heaven sake...
For the 1st time in 14yrs...
had a feeling...
cant use words to describe...

Thanks God...
I have two best friends...
Jeff
And
Wei Yang.

And of course my tu di...
Be my friends...

Like the Dementors all surround me...
Sucking all my happiness...
Despair No hope
Thats the feeling...perharps....
Juz for today...I hope....
really hope...

For I am m&m...
the most delightful in the world...
continue to make this damn hot Malaysia...
To snow...To Freeze...To frost...
Until the sun stop rising and setting...
Until my last breath.

Matthew~m&m

No comments: