Tuesday 22 June 2010

Dreadful Exam results!

I was looking forward to a brand new term after 2 weeks of mid year holidays.

What awaits me were those papers marks lower than one to one. All World Cup good mood gone when gazing at the cruel sheets.

So far just one subject slightly improve, the rest fell in a great number....

First time in my living memory I got sixty something for my exam and many are seventy plus....

Speechless...

My mother has not know the results yet...scared she will suffer heart-attack after listening to my report.

The worst of all is this July got hari kantin. Parents or guardians are invited to the school to get school reports and interact with school teachers. I think my form teacher will have many comments for me. Talkative... playful...
Last time I was like : I forget when is the last time I handed up my homework...
Now : I thought there is no homework?


The good news is : SPM, more than one year time.XD