Friday 1 August 2008

1st day of the month

Wah...today is the 1st day of Ogos.feel a bit down n boring.Besides Soo Yin n Abi blowing their hair,nothing interesting happen.When Yan Yi n I blow our hair,Soo Yin pretend duno anything.Haha. Actually we noe she is enjoying,Yan Yi right?

Now very hardworking,coz 2molo gt chinese literature competition.Cik Chong said I m the only hope,damn pressure man...T.T~Anyway,I will try my best to gain the highest honour for the school.Although I oso cannot remmeber all the info, I will juz tembak n use my common sense.So pls wish me gooood luck,although dis not like finding the meaning of death...XD

Wah,already a week lo,since the taxi funny case.Hehe,but dat was a gud memory too.Laz week to dis week, many things change lo.dis week nt like laz week gud.laz week got xtra 3 days to play to relax to enjoy to ThinK to recall to remember.Den dis week must pay the price for the 3 days,the height of the homework higher then mount Everest.so we hav the time to complete to catch up to chase to learn to ForgeT.

yea~~Ogos, a new month...may today be a goood start for Ogos...2molo better than 2molo...2molo will be better....there r hopes in future...gooood ones in future....

P.S Yan Yi~~~~remember to memorize the prinsip i told u...^^

Matthew~~Putumayam @ Mahyong

No comments: