Friday 7 November 2008

Last day coming

yo~yo~yo

2day we went to eco park.Wei Yang,Shaun Low,Zhan hong n me~

our 1st station is go to eat IKEA very special n delicious sausage,Wei Yang feel dat is the best food in Malaysia~remember after the 1st time we introduce to him,he become IKEA sausage regular customer.haha~n he become smarter n smarter,now,he wil bring along a small bottle to fill in the beverage.wahh~damn pro leh Wei Yang.Shaun n I was joking y dont connect a pipe from his house to the beverage machine(or watever u called).wakaka~

den we played basketball~Shaun injured my finger,nvm,a gud way to make me remember him.den I rest for a while.He den shoot the ball.the ball missed n hit the hoop n duno why muz fly to me.Dat time I was watching the AND1 show,when I turn back,the ball hit me square on my face~thanks to my specs,it saved my nose twice.This made me NEVER forget Shaun forever.haha~xD

den we went back for trainning.Wei Yang n I strolling over the skul for fun.We chat a lot,n very enjoy the silence of the environment.



Matthew~you'll never walk alone~just I m leaving alone.

No comments: