Saturday 19 September 2009

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Selamat Hari Raya

Here I wish all Malaysian Happy Raya!!!

Long time ago,I went to my neighbour's rumah terbuka before, about 10 years ago.hehe~

I forgot how the house looked like,but I do remember the food!!!

Since then,I never been to rumah terbuka d.why?The neighbour shifted.

I think this holidays I possibly will remain at home, eat books instead of kuih.However, I have a funny feeling that I will really take it as holidays,idle and sit in front of computer!!Can someone help me out?It isnt I dunwan to study,but I am not the kind of ppl that can stay infront of books all day~a minute or so, I will stand up and go round the house and sit back.

Anyway,wish those who are exam-free have a very happy holidays.XD



Matthew~I wish u'll never see me here again for next 25 days... ...

No comments: