Friday 8 August 2008

Olympic Opening

I LOVE U, CHINA ! U rock la ! I'm so proud that my grandfather's grandfather came from

china. So i'm still a bit related to China. Bei Jing olympic opening is so freaking nice and super

special. One flying kite can bring a small girl to fly. Hahaha. Some people can draw using black

ink while dancing or more to spinning. Damn Damn Damn. I want to go there. T.T. I wan to hop

on the plane to beijing. Too bad i'm not spiderman or jumper. Aww, the marching is so damn

boring. Continue the performance please. Magic is not even that interesting. Those performance

is juz like impossible. I want to see giant- Yao Ming and Fly man- Liu Xiang. Faster la. Matthew,

stop dreaming bout Harry Potter anymore.

Posted by, China olympic fan.

YanYi- 080808 is the time when dreaming stops and dream come true.

No comments: