Saturday 19 July 2008

No Name 2

Is you,
Cause me dun feel like wan to eat anything.
Is you,
Let me feel worry.
Is you,
Turn up side down my daily life.
Is you,
Blow up my life.
Is you,
Happened the tzunami.
Is you,
My whole week signifying nothing.
Is you,
Let me know what is emo.
Is you,
Teach me recognize who is true frens.


For you,
I nearly wish I m not exist.
For you,
I hope I can leave dis land forever.
For you,
I offer my time.
For you,
I became ur gud audience.
For you,
I work as problem solver.
For you,
I dun care wat they said.
For you,
I brave to face the future.
For you,
I am still the one you knew since I came.


To all my frens...
Especially Jeffrey and Yan Yi...
You are my frens...
frens 4ever...
4ever frens...
And let me have a request...
Dun hurt each other.
3 Musketeer, 3 best frens, must unite together, protect each other, knowing each other.
No matter wats goin on,
most important,
trust each other,
belive in each other.


The earth is spinning,
The water is evaporating,
The air is refreshing,
The jokes are laughing,
The humans are breathing,
The girl is sobbing,
The boy is crying.

But,

Dragon still dragon,
Canon still canon,
I still I.

No comments: