Monday 13 October 2014

It's October, I Am Woken Up

I said please wake me up when September ends. Yes, September ended. But I woke up to another nightmare. Mid October is approaching, work load is increasing exponentially as usual. 


Anatomy is hard. Do I look convincing?

I am preparing for my year end exam. I really do hope I can excel this time. I want to ace it. I am tired to stay around the borderline. Being at the level below the top doesn't really suits me. It's time to step on the launching pad.

But, can I? Hahaha.
Well, perhaps I am finally determined to propel forward. The thing is do I have the capability? I felt like after the trauma my telomeres are shortened. There is a decrease in my intelligence. I am thinking how to reverse this condition. My capacity to memorize has severely declined. Plus, maybe I don't like the drugs name so I can't remember them. And of course anatomy, there are too many parts so by the time I finish, it's either I forget the initial parts or I have nerves, arteries and veins all mixed up. 



Yes, it's time to fly over the obstacles! 

Another reason to work harder and harder and harder. So I can truly enjoy my first year year end holidays with someone. 


Thinking to set the first and second photos as profile picture. Haha. What do you think?

Oh, I love how I smile and laugh.

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Jia you in working towards your goal k, you can definitely achieve it I know.

You of course are capable of handling it, believe in yourself like how you are in me ^^ And that remember I am doing the same for you.

My workload is as usual, heavy and staying up late nights are increasing! I know what I am going to do and I am doing them but then the time is too little that I need to sacrifice some sleep to get my ideas conveyed. I think this is part of the reason why architecture is interesting and appealing to me, which also contributes to my sleepless nights. It is not just chunking loads of info into my head and spit them out on the paper during exams. We need to "show" what we've got and it is the process from thinking to actually making stuffs that are presentable that takes away all of my time. This is not what I've been doing for the past 13 years. This is a whole new level of learning, in a different way.

But I think I'm doing it well! Today's studio ended and I think I've improved, though just little by little each week but I can feel the sense of accomplishment (tiny ones but still very satisfying). Got nominated as one of the good outcomes again this week eheh. Also gotten a lot of constructive feedback, as how I told you on fb this morning :P So yeah, a good start of the week, which is again a hectic week.

Yes the first picture has a very strong narrative and the second one is very amiably looking. How is this related to your choice of profile picture? (what the first two weeks of architecture has done to me XD)

Dë~3MusketEErz said...

Thank you for encouraging me. =D And having faith in me even when I am not.

Yea, you have reached a new level in your studies. That's great. That's what university education is supposed to be. But I am still struggling to reach that level. I have been hearing tutors saying we ought to have a different way of learning since A levels, but I can't see any difference in my learning process. It's still churning and regurgitating. Apparently this is flawed because I am under performed. I am still investigating where is the problem and I hope I could fix it before the end of the year.

No matter how you must take care of your health k. As a health advocate, you would expect me to take your health issues seriously. Haha. Make sure you have ample sleep. I think you are having a goof diet.

Just have a little improvement everyday is enough. By the end of the year you would have achieved a lot already.

Don't quite understand your questions. Haha. If I don't get you wrong, both pictures have adequate exposure of my face and they portray the funky side of me. =P

PS. Why did you comment so quickly this time?<3