Sunday 20 April 2014

Iridescent

I have an idea, a brilliant and creative way to update my post! However, I need time and tools to complete it, let's see if I can change the idea into reality one day.

Well, days are still not easy to get by, but I have something to look forward to 2 weeks later ( you know what is it =P ). I am on a total relaxed mode, not putting as much effort as I was in A-Levels. I am a little bit guilty about that especially I remembered what Dr Sen said :" Medical students are very privileged, you have 24 hours per day! 8 hours for lectures, the rest for you to study!" I appreciate his frankness, as many lecturers say there is fun and life in med school. The reason they say so is to prevent students from being too stressful.

Today is Easter Sunday! May the resurrection power fills you! 

Though it is the day Jesus resurrected from the grave, I remembered a phrase from my favourite song 3 years ago.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation? You build up hope, but failure's all you've known. Remember all the sadness and frustration. And let it go, let it go.

hmmm.

Yes, it is Linkin Park. The theme song for Transformers 3.

Blessed Easter!!

No comments: