Wednesday 28 December 2011

Acting

Forget about how much fun we had yesterday together,I miss the sea and the boat ride!Yeah! The only flaw of the trip was we didn't overnight. Allow me to clarify here, I didn't emo due to whatever reasons lah. I was sick, having sorethroat and fever and you all knew it.I am consicous and I live in the present.XD


With the condition like this, how am I able to run around in the field for paint ball? So I turned down the paintball game and chose to rest whole day at home.

As always, unexpected events keep on crashing into my life, making my life exciting.XD I received a message from Hong You Jing to ask me to go to school to involve in a simple movie making. I gladly accepted the request, ya, although I was sick, but I told him I might be late. Haha. You all know I love to act and direct movies.

I reached school with school uniform (which I dug a few metres down my home to get it,) and saw the other actors and actresses were doing some foolish movements on the field. I had a fever, and walking into the school compound with school uniform made me felt even worse. I joined the crowd, not knowing what was the movie about, I just followed what they were doing.

There was a large group with different layers of students, haha, but mostly were seafood form 3 guys (opps) and a few form 5s. As the time went on I came to know what was it all about. Year 2002 school leavers are celebrating their 10th year of graduating, and they wanted us to help them to make a short video for the event.

It was no fun at all.

Why?I am not the main character.Ha Ha Ha. Just joking.

The director and cameraman took more of the seafood kids, with dyed hair and seafood dressing styles. They seemed to like them so much. The pros like those from Drama Club and us ( hehe) were left aside watching them.

Yeah, we were just the crowd or the so-called 'Pedestrian A' in Chinese that you usually see in the movies.

Although it's quite boring, I tried to adjust my mood and observe what could I learn. I observed how they took the shots and the tools used. One of them was in the team of Malaysian Chinese Movie "Tian Tian Hao Tian" a.k.a. "Good Day". So I take it as an experience and felt being treated like an actor. Haha. They bought breakfast, tea and lunch, for over 30 of us.

The video will be on Facebook next year after Chinese New Year. I hope my face will appear more and some famous directors will notice my talent. HAHAHAHAHA.Who knows?XD

Today was a good day, even though I don't like the ending part of it.







No comments: