Friday 4 September 2009

Exam Week

The school trial exam started from last Tuesday, end on next Tuesday. This time we are taking the exam in the hall, not in classrooms.

You will feel more tense if you were taking exams in hall man. The atmosphere...summore lack of oxgyen...plus the hot weather...Try to imagine lah,taking exams in a hall and in a classroom is really different.

I juz get a bit panic on the first day first subject.After all,I manage to adapt to the environment(As a ninja, we must try to adapt to the environment.XD). I think I did the exam well, but got some answers wrong T.T

Next Tuesday will be the last subject-Math.Since laz term exam,I have a phobia towards Math.Why??Becoz I juz got 80 only...while ppl got 100...sob...

Nevermind,I guess Jeffrey's math is even worst.XD Jeffrey!You are my comfort!!!Thanks a lot.



Matthew

No comments: