Friday 25 July 2008

WE ARE BACK

Yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu----hhhhhhhoooooooooooo
Jeff and I finally cm back d alive!!
And we both noe what is the meaning of death!!
is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so easy...
even the one who mentioned himself as idiot(You noe hu I mean,Jeffrey) oso can figure out before find out.
Alright alright alright...
Tell u the thing dat all ppl in the world most interesting at...
The meaning of death...
dat is oso the thing dat Yan Yi most desperate...he keep swearing because he had no chance to go n find out himself...

ok,Yan Yi...now I am here to tell u...
if u still cannot understand...
U can go n ask Jeffrey...
The meaning of death is.......

Still alive in this pretty world.

Easier THAN ABC right?Hahahahahahahahaha!!
I tell u Yan Yi...
They dun even dare to touch us...
coz we both 2 musketeers plus 1 super geng, violent, flexible, metal, iron man or watever u called him...
Ni girl, Nigel Chan!!
the 3rd generation of Jacky Chan...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Although we had such perfect squad...
We din show off...
As we are from BU4...
representig Selangor!
We gave them our own pretty handsome leng chai Faces
And then they took our faces wif honour.

So, u noe wat I mean...
We passed the prizes(supposed be ours)to them...

But...Jeffrey 'accidentally' won a prize for missed his target he aimed n hit the target they wan us to, wif super sharp shuriken (I think is toy wan)

However, I successfully hit the targets I aimed but no prize for me...

Wahahahahkakaakhaha

Matthew, the unskilled but skillful ninja.

No comments: